Archive: February, 2017
Morse Data Corp. integrates with several solutions to increase your productivity and help you keep your customers happy. One of these solutions is Malvern Systems, Inc.
InOrder integrates with Malvern Systems, Inc., to provide shipping solutions for large and small businesses. InOrder clients with Malvern can also use Amazon’s Seller-Fulfilled Prime capabilities.
Benefits of selling on Amazon can be significant because of the attraction and exposure to so many shoppers. In addition, Internet Retailer reported that 38%of all U.S. online sales were at Amazon this past holiday season. Chances are good that shoppers will stop there to check reviews, and the many benefits of shopping at Amazon will attract them to purchase – possibly from you!
Amazon Seller-Fulfilled Prime allows sellers who store and ship their own inventory to offer items that are eligible for Amazon Prime. InOrder clients with Malvern can use Amazon’s Seller-Fulfilled Prime capabilities, which also complements the InOrder EDI module for processing Amazon orders.
Planning your ERP project doesn’t have to make you lose your cool. Here are some movie quotes to help you keep your sense of humor.
Criminals are always trying to take advantage – even at tax time!
Read this article to see if you’re coming up short on the checkout process
Are you following these best practices for warehouse eCommerce?
When looking for a new ERP System, wouldn’t it be nice if you were up and running fast, the system was affordable, and it actually fulfilled all of your business needs? It isn’t easy to find it all in one package. So, when looking for your new system, you might be tempted to settle for less, which could cause problems in the long-run.
So what do you do?
It’s helpful to prioritize your requirements so you can track what’s most important to your business. Try organizing your requirements into small groups. Here are some examples to think about.
- Affordable & Fast – This is important when you need something quickly and within your budget. You can use the system “out of the box” with no immediate custom programming. This option gives you time to work with the system and add to it as your business grows.
- Fast & Meets Your Needs – This is useful when you can work with the vendor to get what’s important to your business within a specific time-frame. Top-notch support is key.
- Meets Your Needs & Affordable – This option can also give you time to work with the system before customizing. This is great when you have time for implementation and can think about custom features.
When searching for a new ERP system, all three of the above are important considerations, and none of them should be overlooked.
I think everyone agrees that there is no substitute for Quality. Make sure the system can growth with your business, at the pace of your business. And be sure to choose a dedicated Team with great leaders who are there to support you.
Request a free demo to see how InOrder meets ALL of your requirements!
Packing slips are more than just lists of items in a box. Here are 5 ways they can also be valuable eCommerce marketing tools that help you make money.
- Synchronize loyalty point balances, allowing customers to see point earnings and balances, and redeem them online. This is especially beneficial when points are earned from phone or in-person purchases. Loyalty program information on packing slips and receipts can prompt customers to visit your website.
- Offer suggestions for purchasing related products and products that compliment those already purchased.
- Ask the recipient to visit your website.
- Add a code to your packing slip for a special offer that can be used on the customer’s next order.
- It is vital to keep customers engaged after a sale because then they are more likely to remember your website the next time they are ready to make their next purchase. Use your packing slip to ask for a review of both the shopping experience and the product.
With a wealth of options to support your continued growth, from customer response and eCommerce to order and warehouse management, InOrder’s complete product suite fits your needs now – and in the future. Using InOrder’s tightly integrated e-commerce module and add-on enhancements, there’s almost no limit to what you can do. Request a free demo to see what InOrder can do for you.