Archive: May, 2016
Involving your employees in marketing can be very good. This article explains how your customers can benefit from their knowledge, sense of ownership, and pride in your business. http://brandintegrated.com/blog/why-employees-should-get-involved-in-content-marketing/
Get the most from your ERP software by keeping it current.
Walmart’s belief in chip-and-pin payment is strong enough to take to court.
Pictures are a must-have to represent the items you offer, but videos can make you money. https://www.getinorder.com/blog/index.php/increase-web-store-sales/
In June, the InOrder Team is attending the IRCE in Chicago, which is the world’s largest eCommerce event. If you’re looking for a leading ERP system with a strong eCommerce platform, stop by our booth (#585) and ask what InOrder can do for you.
Credit card fraud is a major topic, and if you collect credit card payments, then PCI compliance should be on your radar. If your website is hacked, you could lose money, incur fines, and suffer public embarrassment. The InOrder system and default website is independently audited and tested regularly for PA DSS compliance and OWASP TOP 10 Vulnerabilities.
With InOrder’s Ratings and Reviews page you can enable live crowdsourcing so your customers can provide feedback for products or product categories. In addition, you can enable product or category- specific on line forums or Q&A sections. Customer feedback can be auto-approved or held for review based on your criteria. Customer feedback can be viewed in customer Timelines or even viewed at the product level from the Inventory window or on your reports.
InOrder’s SOLR search engine integration and Facet Filtering enhancements make it easier than ever for your customers to find the products they are looking for. Fixes you make in your main inventory database take effect on your website in real time, without waiting for cumbersome data feeds to occur.
InOrder’s eCommerce module uses a responsive design for mobile web using Google’s recommended responsive design pattern. This means that InOrder’s eCommerce web site adjusts to the sizes of all devices customers are using, naturally providing optimal presentation. A single cart functions for both PC and mobile, with a similar look and feel, regardless of device size, no longer requiring multiple web sites. This also means that your InOrder web site won’t be severely penalized in search results for not meeting Google’s responsive design recommendations. In fact, we re-test and tune the web site regularly to make sure the best ratings possible can be achieved wherever possible as new releases are rolled out.
Morse Data actively maintains and enhances the InOrder default cart. New releases come out regularly. Some InOrder Users re-customize their website based on the latest release. This approach is fine for customers who do not upgrade their website often, such as on intranet sites or static B2B order-taking sites. Others keep up to date by subscribing to Morse Data’s unique custom website upgrade service, where they can receive upgraded versions of their own custom website, which expose the latest new InOrder website features, but still integrate any in-house customizations that their IT staff has made since the last website upgrade.
InOrder Email Communications Enhancement can immediately email customers to confirm orders they have placed. Customer Service can see these emails, and confirm if and when a customer opened them, right on the main customer service screen. InOrder Email Communications Enhancement also recaptures lost sales by sending out abandoned cart emails, forgot password emails, shipment confirmations, and email invoices. All of these customer contacts are recorded in the customer Timeline so that customer service can see what is happening with this customer.
Website customers need to feel important. The InOrder eCommerce module is constantly improving page load times so customers can shop quickly without feeling like they are in line at a crowded department store. InOrder supports images that achieve the fastest load times, and Morse Data Support knows how to help you when setting up your pages and images to accomplish the best website speeds possible. InOrder also supports geographical caching, so your pages will load fast regardless of the country or continent the customers are shopping from.
- InOrder is a fully integrated system that includes tools for order entry, demographic collection, return authorizations, repeat orders, order history, correspondence, and order taking. This means that you have the critical information you need in real-time, and your customers have up-to-the-minute views of what’s in stock. Information is all in one place where everyone who needs it can see it, from Marketing, to CSRs, to Management.
- InOrder is scalable to easily accommodate additional modules, enhancements, and users as your business grows. So you only buy what you need when you need it.
- InOrder offers US-based technical support.
- Contact management capabilities that easily accommodate additional CSRs for seasonal sales, and gives CSRs complete information from a single database.
- Marketing software supports complete marketing management with target list generation, promotions, personalization, loyalty programs, Email marketing, and more.
- Easily manage your financials in real-time across all departments. InOrder’s Job Cost Tracking and Report lets you track and report on the many detail-oriented tasks within your organization. Quote ongoing fulfillment jobs and individual kit building projects and automatically calculate project costs and profitability as the job parameters change – letting you know how low a quote you can submit and still turn a profit.
- Manage multiple client data separately in one database, yet allow them access through your customized, real-time system.
- Real-Time eCommerce links your website directly to your InOrder database. This flexible yet robust module gives you multiple images per item, short and long item descriptions, category and hierarchy controls, up-sell, cross-sell, B2C or B2B presentations based on login criteria and a completely customizable look and feel.