5 Ways to Increase eCommerce Traffic with Packing Slips
Packing slips are more than just lists of items in a box. Here are 5 ways they can also be valuable eCommerce marketing tools that help you make money.
- Synchronize loyalty point balances, allowing customers to see point earnings and balances, and redeem them online. This is especially beneficial when points are earned from phone or in-person purchases. Loyalty program information on packing slips and receipts can prompt customers to visit your website.
- Offer suggestions for purchasing related products and products that compliment those already purchased.
- Ask the recipient to visit your website.
- Add a code to your packing slip for a special offer that can be used on the customer’s next order.
- It is vital to keep customers engaged after a sale because then they are more likely to remember your website the next time they are ready to make their next purchase. Use your packing slip to ask for a review of both the shopping experience and the product.
With a wealth of options to support your continued growth, from customer response and eCommerce to order and warehouse management, InOrder’s complete product suite fits your needs now – and in the future. Using InOrder’s tightly integrated e-commerce module and add-on enhancements, there’s almost no limit to what you can do. Request a free demo to see what InOrder can do for you.