8 Great Things to Know About InOrder
- InOrder is a fully integrated system that includes tools for order entry, demographic collection, return authorizations, repeat orders, order history, correspondence, and order taking. This means that you have the critical information you need in real-time, and your customers have up-to-the-minute views of what’s in stock. Information is all in one place where everyone who needs it can see it, from Marketing, to CSRs, to Management.
- InOrder is scalable to easily accommodate additional modules, enhancements, and users as your business grows. So you only buy what you need when you need it.
- InOrder offers US-based technical support.
- Contact management capabilities that easily accommodate additional CSRs for seasonal sales, and gives CSRs complete information from a single database.
- Marketing software supports complete marketing management with target list generation, promotions, personalization, loyalty programs, Email marketing, and more.
- Easily manage your financials in real-time across all departments. InOrder’s Job Cost Tracking and Report lets you track and report on the many detail-oriented tasks within your organization. Quote ongoing fulfillment jobs and individual kit building projects and automatically calculate project costs and profitability as the job parameters change – letting you know how low a quote you can submit and still turn a profit.
- Manage multiple client data separately in one database, yet allow them access through your customized, real-time system.
- Real-Time eCommerce links your website directly to your InOrder database. This flexible yet robust module gives you multiple images per item, short and long item descriptions, category and hierarchy controls, up-sell, cross-sell, B2C or B2B presentations based on login criteria and a completely customizable look and feel.