InOrder Royalty Module Enhanced for Entertainment Industries
The InOrder Royalty Module Supports royalty payments for music, book, and video industries, and works online with Digital Delivery. The enhanced module provides the following features:
- Supports royalty contracts that pay authors based on shares, as well as percentages, enabling far more organized and more accurate royalty earnings calculations.
- Tracks the role of various authors, illustrators, and other contributors that are linked to a royalty contract
- Supports paying royalties based on mechanical rate
- Full support to pay royalties based on dollars, percentages, or sliding scales
- Clause groups, and power selection filters, for extremely complex royalty clause calculations
- Includes a full royalty payables accounting system to track advanced, minimum thresholds, payment schedules, and other royalty earnings
Hope Publishing Company, a family-owned Christian music publisher, which provides music resources to the church, uses the InOrder Royalty Module. “We love the InOrder Royalty Module. It was a huge improvement over our last system. It is simple to use, handles all our requirements, and our writers are thrilled with the reporting side,” says Scott Shorney of Hope Publishing company. Visit http://www.hopepublishing.com for more information.
This capability, along with the InOrder Digital Delivery module, makes the InOrder ERP system an attractive solution for businesses that sell music, videos, or other digital online files.