Getting the Most Out of Your InOrder E-Commerce Module
With InOrder’s tightly integrated e-commerce site and add-on modules, there’s almost no limit to what you can do. Here we’ve listed 11 1/2 InOrder e-commerce functions to improve internal efficiencies while delivering better customer service:
1. The E-Commerce module allows customers to get up-to-date order and backorder status, as well as shipment tracking. They won’t have to call customer service to find out where their order is, regardless of whether they placed it by phone or retail location.
2. The E-Commerce module allows web customers to set up re-orders. Re-orders are especially helpful for customers who place annual gift orders with many ship-to recipients and customers who order the same supplies repeatedly, regardless of how they were previously purchased (e.g. phone, in person, web, etc.)
3. With the List Management Module and Email Marketing Enhancement, web customers can sign up for notifications when out-of-stock items come back in. You can even link the email back to your e-commerce site and the item’s order page.
4. With Email Marketing Enhancement, you can set up a series of abandoned shopping cart emails to entice customers back to your e-commerce site.
5. With Loyalty Program Enhancement, you can synchronize point balances, allowing customers to see point earnings and balances, and redeem them online. This is especially beneficial when points are earned from phone or in-person purchases: loyalty program information on packing slips and receipts can prompt customers to visit your website.
6. With the Gift Card Program, you can sell plastic as well as e-gift cards. Customers can check balances online and redeem across all sales channels.
7. Personalization Enhancement enables customers to purchase personalized products online, including customized team uniforms (where items have both team names and individual player names).
8. Digital Distribution Enhancement enables digital file downloads from your e-commerce site (such as music, e-books and apps), for website purchases made from iPads or other devices.
9. Standing Order Enhancement enables customers to place and view standing orders for products they order regularly or that trigger “product of the month” clubs.
10. With Continuity Series Enhancement, customers can view and manage their regular, revolving and standing continuity series orders.
11. With the Subscriptions module, web customers can review past and future subscription shipments. This is especially useful for today’s web customers who purchase subscriptions and immediately want adjust them (such as placing subscription vacation holds).
11 1/2. Oh, and the Subscriptions module also allows online management of membership benefits, expirations and renewals and computes membership discounts immediately after membership purchase.
Which modules do you use? Let us know in the comments section.