Drive Your Revenue with InOrder Royalties
If you’re a publisher, your authors are important to your business, and InOrder supports your compensation programs for the people who support your business objectives. Use InOrder to define and pay royalties to authors and agents.
Here are highlights of how royalties are used with InOrder:
- Contract clauses pay royalties based on dollar amounts, percentages, resolutions, or sliding scales and may even vary by date range.
- Define multi-clause royalty contracts with sophisticated filtering criteria when necessary using SQL Where clauses.
- Royalty statements, royalty check printing, and 1099s are supported.
- Royalty payables accrue as frequently as daily and statements with payments can be generated whenever necessary.
- Royalty payables are kept separate from general InOrder Accounts Payable.
- Contracts can link to one or more authors and one or more inventory item.
- Advances and manual checks are supported.
- Contracts can be entered retroactively.
Contact us to get your Royalties InOrder.