Drive Your Revenue with InOrder Commissions
Your sales representatives promote your business and compliment your products. Do you reward them with base salary, commissions, percentage of revenue? InOrder supports your compensation programs for the people who support your business objectives.
Here are highlights of the InOrder commissions Enhancement:
- Commissions payables accrue as frequently as daily and statements with payments can be generated whenever necessary.
- Commission payables are kept separate from general InOrder Accounts Payable.
- Security privilege and audit trail from A/P and A/R, plus a secondary audit trail to track all sales territory assignments and changes throughout the InOrder system.
- Allows a multi-level sales territory hierarchy, including assignment by geography and customer type with overrides by customer, order batch, or individual order.
- Contract clauses pay commissions based on dollar amounts, percentages, resolutions, or sliding scales and may even vary by date range.
- Multi-clause commission contracts are defined with support for sophisticated filtering criteria when necessary using SQL Where clauses.
For more information about the InOrder Commissions Enhancement, contact Morse Data Corporation.