Just Kitting Around With InOrder
If your company buys lots of parts, and then puts them together before shipping them to customers, InOrder Software is the Warehouse Management System for you!
If your company has trouble keeping enough quantity on hand for your common components, or does not know how many parts to keep in stock, then InOrder is for you.
InOrder solves so many problems for Kit Assembly Companies:
- Managing and tracking work orders to Pre-assemble kits
- Nested kit definitions, with sub-assemblies to sub-assemblies and so on
- Kits on the fly that are built to order
- Easy Kit Definition Access for Customer Service and On-Line, enabling assistance with replacement parts orders
- Part substitutions in a kit or a customer order for replacement parts
- Kit dis-assemblies are also supported, for example, to free up common components needed elsewhere.
- Inventory forecasting and vendor reordering
- Multi-Dimensional Inventory
- Full featured warehouse RF capabilities, including guided or manual put away, and guided cart picking
- Warehouse employee time capture and job costing
- Multi-client support for Kit Service Companies doing Third Party Logistics
InOrder delivers the capabilities you need to improve your warehouse automation, and to increase your warehouse throughput, for the best Return on Investment you will find.