7 Tips to Keep Your eCommerce Customers Engaged
Keeping eCommerce customers engaged is as important as getting new customers. After all, you work hard to select quality products, advertise your business, and attract people to your website. So it makes sense to do your best to give them good reason to keep coming back. Here are some helpful tips:
- Give customers ideas for using your products. If you have a product that solves a problem, tell them.
- Provide instructions and videos showing how to use your products.
- Keep customers engaged with Ratings, Reviews, Comments, and Q&A. Reply to feedback, add comments to a thread, encourage questions, and offer suggestions.
- Offer rewards and coupons for participating.
- Embrace Your Comparison Shoppers. People research products. As shoppers, we check out all our options. We gather information about what’s available, we read reviews, and then we decide where to shop. Motivate shoppers to use your website for researching your products and make it easy for them to buy from you by providing what they need.
- Show your latest features and new products.
- Create excitement with a VIP Program. Use multiple levels so people can attain them, rather than simply joining and being a member.
Along with these activities, always provide exceptional customer service and quality products. Most shoppers prefer that over delivery speed and lack of attention. Spend time getting to know your customers and their ordering preferences.
Many shoppers appreciate information and online activities that involve what interests them. Keep them interested with education, participation, and fun. Use your own website for a gathering place, or find out where your customers go for online social activities, such as Facebook or Instagram. Use these tips to help them stay interested in what you have to offer.
Contact us for a free demo of how InOrder can help you keep your eCommerce customers engaged.