Offer Coupons to Your Customers with InOrder
Coupons, promotions codes, sales, and special offers are proven ways to significantly influence purchases. Consumers will even use them to plan what they buy, where they will buy it, and when.
With InOrder ERP, you can add special offers to your InOrder Marketing Promotions. Define general perpetual use and once-per-customer coupon codes that can be used with your promotion for a fixed amount off, a free item, or promotional shipping.
Use InOrder’s Coupons and Offers Processing with the InOrder Marketing Module for the following functionality:
- Link no charge or discounted line items to promotions.
- Offer continuity series for customer sign-up.
- Add Buy-One-Get-One items to the order whenever another specific item is added to the order. This feature can also be used for Buy-One-Get-Two, Buy-X-Get-X, or even Buy-X-Get-1 offers.
- Add line items to an order when any item from a category or list of inventory items has been ordered.
- Offer promotional shipping charges, such as free or fixed price shipping. These offers may be tied to requirements such as ordering specific items or items from a product group.
- Use coupon items as triggers for the above offers.
- Add fixed price discount coupons to orders.
- Set up offers as single use per customer, single use per order, Buy-One-Get-One, or Buy-X-Get-X.
Contact us to schedule a free demo to see InOrder’s Coupons and Offers Processing in action.